Fetching Knit Along

Friday, July 07, 2006

Because Fetching Is Just So Darn Fetching!


Fetching Knit Along

As many of us already know, the Summer 2006 issue of Knitty is up. There is one pattern that seems to be very popular already, which is called Fetching. Check out the link for the pattern. I thought we might all benefit from a Fetching Knit Along!

Who's in?

This will be my first time hosting a knit along, and I'm really excited.

If you choose to join, I'll give you access to this blog, so you can update us with progress, alterations, and anything else you wish that pertains to Fetching.

Since I'm awful with buttons, I'd be more than grateful to have a button or two donated.

I'm thinking we should call this KAL "Fetching 2006".

I know this is a small project and should be a relatively quick knit, and most KALs are for larger projects, but I thought that it we made it a KAL, people who haven't done cables before and may be intimidated, might be more likely to take part if they tackled it in a group. Those of us who have done cables know how magical they can be to create.

Beginners, intermediates, advanced, YOU ARE ALL WELCOME!!

Email me at fetchingkal@gmail.com to join!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home