Fetching Knit Along

Sunday, July 09, 2006

It Looks Like We Are Having A Knit Along!

I'm really excited that there has been interest in this knitalong, and I will be starting to give access to this blog for posting to those who have signed up!

General Info:

1) It's not to late to sign up. I will leave this open indefinitely to those who would like to join. There's nothing worse than finding a KAL you would like to join and then finding out it is closed to new participants.

2) You may start your knitting at any time, and finish at any time. We'd love to see progress pics!

3) I'd like to have this be as relaxed as possible, because I know we all have busy lives.

4) If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to email me.

Our goal is to have fun! Don't forget that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home