Fetching Knit Along

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

First pair!

So now I join the ranks of those with completed Fetching gloves. Except they're not for me. *sigh*If I recall, I used colourway 201 (I went with the suggested yarn, is it not so very nice?). I had to go up to 5.00mm needles because I am a tight knitter. I also found the same thumb-hole problem that others have (photographed by Wendeea few posts back), I used some not-so-awful stitching to close those up. (more photos on my blog, www.thisboyknits.blogspot.com)

3 Comments:

  • I love the color and especially the setting for your photo. Nice work :)

    By Blogger Eden, at 8:21 AM  

  • Those look great and I love the blue.

    By Blogger DAWN, at 10:21 AM  

  • Those look really great! Good job :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home