Fetching Knit Along

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Fetched a Second Pair

This is my second pair of Fetching gloves and these are all mine. I am so happy with the modifications I made to them. I decreased by one stitch in the Knit part of the ribbing on the last 4 rounds ( a snugger fit around the knuckles) and I knit them on size 4 needles instead of 6. Finally, I just BO in the stitch instead of trying to picot my way out. They fit me great and I will wear them with pride this fall! Happy Knitting, all!!
Peace~ DAWN (WildYarn)

6 Comments:

  • I might have to try out your modifications myself. They look perfect on you! Great job!

    By Blogger g-girl, at 10:26 AM  

  • Loving that teal color :) Nice work

    By Blogger Eden, at 12:16 PM  

  • I love them! I'm into my third pair, I need to post a picture, but can you clarify the modifications. Did you decrease 1 stitch in each section of knit or 1 stitch total? Your look fabulous.

    By Blogger Michele, at 2:59 AM  

  • I decreased 1 stitch in each Knit 4 section (it became Knit 3 Purl 1). Thanks for the complements:)

    By Blogger DAWN, at 3:04 PM  

  • Thanks....I'm off to cast one for another pair this weekend. I just can't carve out the time to post a picture...maybe Sunday. Thanks again.

    By Blogger Michele, at 4:40 PM  

  • Love the modifications that you made! I wanted to change the bind off - Should have gone with my gut because it looks fantastic.

    By Blogger Angela, at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home