Fetching Knit Along

Monday, October 09, 2006

finished!

Here is the complete pair. I like how they came out. I wanted to try something different with the fetching pattern and I think I've found it since you can do all kinds of striping. I had originally intended to only stripe the cuffs but when my fiance saw what I was doing, I asked him if he wanted more stripes and he said yes so there they are. :) The next pair I am going to start are for my sister. She didn't pick out debbie bliss yarn so I'm going to see how this pattern holds up with other yarn. Wish me luck! :) Thanks for all the comments too!

4 Comments:

  • It works great with other yarns. It maybe more ecconomical, too. The stripes look great!

    By Blogger DAWN, at 7:15 AM  

  • thanks dawn. :) this was the first pattern where I actually went out and got the yarn suggested so it feels weird not using db yarn, ya know?

    By Blogger g-girl, at 6:15 PM  

  • I'm sure it'll work out. The colour combination your sister had chosen sounds very nice too. Dark green and pink, was it? Or did I just dream that...

    By Blogger EGJ, at 1:29 AM  

  • egj, no you didn't just dream a dark green and a pink!

    By Blogger g-girl, at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home