Fetching Knit Along

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm hooked on these babies!

I have another Fetching complete and have started a One-Cable scarf from One Skein to compliment them - I am getting cranked up enough about the project to make a set - eek! I made this pair with the recommended Debbie Bliss Cashmerino and really love the thickness and overall fabric. I think I'll stick with it for any future pairs. I did keep the picot edge despite my reservations because I figured that the new yarn deserved a try - it's okay - and I have this pair in mind for my mom - who made over the picot - so the edging had to stay. But next time, I think I'll do a regular bind off and maybe even add another cable row to make them a teeny bit longer - I should add though, I had about 20 inches of yarn left!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home