Fetching Knit Along

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Three pairs



Well I finally finished up three pairs of the Fetching gloves from Knitty. With those stubby fingers, I was born to be a hand model, don't you think?



All three pairs are knitted with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran. I recommend knitting with that yarn if you get the chance. I found some online for $5 a ball, and while I didn't get the exact colors I would have liked, I was stoked to get three luxurious finished projects for under $20.

4 Comments:

  • $5 each? Awesome! They all look great! I particularly like the burgundy ones. :)

    By Blogger g-girl, at 2:17 PM  

  • They are beautiful! I've always wondered though, I can never get both gloves out of one ball even with short cast-on tails.

    By Blogger Beck, at 4:21 PM  

  • Those are stunning and they look great together...

    By Blogger Michele, at 8:43 PM  

  • Lovely! The colours look so good together.

    By Blogger musta lammas, at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home